For over 20 years, SafeLandings® has been protecting people from injuries due to falls. Our most popular system is the SafeLandings® Shock Absorbing Carpet System™. It meets the 2005 NAEYC Accreditation Performance Criteria and ASTM F1292, at 2 ft and up to 6 ft Critical Fall Heights.
The SafeLandings® Shock Absorbing Carpet System™ is available in a variety of topcoat colors and custom patterns to meet the needs of individual facilities. Engineered for long lasting durability, the Shock Absorbing Carpet System™ is reliable in areas with heavy daily foot traffic and is the perfect solution for any play space.
Unlike foam mats and rubber tiles, our system is hygienic and odor resistant. Because of its unique design and construction, this system is virtually waterproof and impervious to liquids, which helps eliminate odors and the formation of bacteria.
The textured surface provides additional tactile stimulation for young children learning to explore the world around them. The non-skid topcoat is another factor that makes our system efficient in reducing fall-related injuries.
- Impact Attenuation
- Liquid Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Perimeter Edges can be Ramped for Easy Accessibility
- ASTM International ASTM F1292 for impact attenuation of playground surface systems under and around playground equipment
- ASTM International ASTM F1951 for determination of accessibility of surface systems under and around playground equipment
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Handbook for Public Playground Safety
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility Guidelines