- Resilient Rubber Flooring System
- Shock Absorbing Carpet System
- Resilient Sheet Vinyl Flooring System
- SafetyRug™ System
SafeLandings® SafetyRug™ System delivers the most advanced technology in protective surfacing available today. Designed primarily for early childhood play settings, the SafetyRug can be used virtually anywhere an indoor fall hazard may exist.
This unique shock absorbing safety system combines a custom water-resistant Carpet with SafePad, and a proprietary green label adhesive to cushion falls under and around play equipment at a two (2) foot critical fall height according to the ASTM standards F-1292.
The SafeLandings SafetyRug System is available in a wide range of standard and custom sizes and colors to meet the needs of individual facilities. The SafetyRug can be installed against one or two walls or as an island adjacent to or under an existing play area to accommodate any climber, loft, or play area equipment.
- Outstanding Impact Resilience
- Completely Waterproof
- Flame Retardant
- Perimeter Edges can be Ramped for Easy Accessibility
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) F-1292 for impact attenuation of playground surface systems under and around playground equipment
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) F-1951 for determination of accessibility of surface systems under and around playground equipment
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Handbook for Public Playground Safety
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility Guidelines
Click to view Product Specs. Contact us for more color options